Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Where can I find speakeasies in Buenos Aires?

Uptown is an incredible option if you’re looking for a unique experience in Buenos Aires. Inspired by the New York City subway, as soon as you enter, you feel like you’re in an authentic subway station, but with an elegant and sophisticated twist. The quality of the cocktails and the attention to detail in the decor really stand out. It’s definitely a place worth visiting if you want something out of the ordinary.

I recently went to Florería Atlántico, located behind a flower shop. This bar is known for its creative cocktails and seafood. The drinks are unbeatable, and the food is really good. I’d definitely go back many times, especially to explore more of their amazing cocktail menu.

I've also been to Uptown, and it's a great option too, but I preferred the drinks at Florería Atlántico.

1725023075288.jpeg

I recently went to Uptown, and the cocktails there are original and delicious, plus the atmosphere is amazing, definitely recommend it. My local friends want to check out Nicky Harrison; they say the drinks and food are top-notch, though the prices are a bit high. The bar is hidden behind Nicky NY Sushi in Palermo, and you need a password to get in, which adds a cool touch of mystery.

You should go to Frank's Bar. To get in, you’ll need to crack a code at the entrance. Once inside, you’ll find a classic speakeasy vibe with excellent drinks.
I went with a group of friends, and we really had a great time. The drinks are excellent, but what I loved the most was the party atmosphere. I highly recommend it!

Uptown is an incredible option if you’re looking for a unique experience in Buenos Aires. Inspired by the New York City subway, as soon as you enter, you feel like you’re in an authentic subway station, but with an elegant and sophisticated twist. The quality of the cocktails and the attention to detail in the decor really stand out. It’s definitely a place worth visiting if you want something out of the ordinary.

I went to Uptown and it is super cool!

All of these speakeasies are a fun visit. Each time I have family or friends that have never been here they always want to try some of these places.

Back