Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Where can I get FBI criminal report Apostilled for Argentina DNI residency application?

Spend Thrift

Does anyone have any advice where I can get the FBI criminal report apostille for the application of the DNI permanent residency for Argentina. I see online the procedure for requesting one while not physically present in the USA. It requires me mailing my fingerprint card from Argentina to the address listed but I need to get the report with an Apostille seal on it. How do I do that from Argentina?

Does anyone have any advice where I can get the FBI criminal report apostille for the application of the DNI permanent residency for Argentina. I see online the procedure for requesting one while not physically present in the USA. It requires me mailing my fingerprint card from Argentina to the address listed but I need to get the report with an Apostille seal on it. How do I do that from Argentina?
I have used this company many times. I've had friends use them as well. You can call them and they will talk you through it. I would recommend to you that you mail multiple copies of your fingerprint card to a close friend or family member in the USA so that if Migraciones makes you send a newer certificate within 90 days and that time period ends, you don't have to mail in a fresh fingerprint card again from Argentina which can be expensive. It also slows down the process so it's a never-ending loop!

FBI criminal report apostille
i did my LLC Articles apostilled through:

Dan Hickman is easy via email and rates are transparent. i have a FedEx tracking # through my email that was sent for $55 USD to my Airbnb. they can do translation, birth cert, FBI, whatever. pretty great experience. and they even sent me a PDF of my paperwork, too!

i did my LLC Articles apostilled through:

Dan Hickman is easy via email and rates are transparent. i have a FedEx tracking # through my email that was sent for $55 USD to my Airbnb. they can do translation, birth cert, FBI, whatever. pretty great experience. and they even sent me a PDF of my paperwork, too!
Wow that's a great data point and GREAT price. Thanks @StatusNomadicus. This forum is all about the sharing of great info.

Very few things are as easy as they should be here. Most people that try to get permanent residency on their own aren't successful. Most have to use an attorney to assist them. It sounds like he tried to do it himself.

Isn't this the gringo that went into Villa 31 and then surprised he got robbed? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Very few things are as easy as they should be here. Most people that try to get permanent residency on their own aren't successful. Most have to use an attorney to assist them. It sounds like he tried to do it himself.

Isn't this the gringo that went into Villa 31 and then surprised he got robbed? :ROFLMAO:
Yes someone posted about that in this post. It is the same guy. He was probably expecting it to be a cake walk to get citizenship here. Or he did it in Colombia so he thought Argentina would be easy. Nothing is easy here.

Back