Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Why is Argentina becoming a 'great friend' of Israel amid its war crimes in Gaza?

I don't know anyone in BA that giddy about this other than a few Jewish friends I know that obviously are supportive of it.

Very bad mistake to get involved with Israel and Ukraine. Just more mistakes by foolish President.

Argentina on alert over possible attack.

Argentina on alert over possible attack.

I hope nothing happens here in Argentina. Argentina would have been one of the safest areas but with Milei constantly talking about Israel it might open it up to attacks.

I hope nothing happens here in Argentina. Argentina would have been one of the safest areas but with Milei constantly talking about Israel it might open it up to attacks.
We've been bombed twice already and an Argentinean prosecutor that was investigating Cristina Kirchner and Iran was murdered. Milei is no to blame.

We've been bombed twice already and an Argentinean prosecutor that was investigating Cristina Kirchner and Iran was murdered. Milei is no to blame.
Very true. They have hated Argentina far before Milei! But I'm sure the close relationship doesn't help.

Back