Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Wow I like Milei's Picks for Deputies for LLA party!

Diputados are members of the legislative branch here. It could be a representative or deputy. Would be like our House of Representatives But I don't know if all of these females are actually members. I think at least one of them is the sister of one of the members. Here is the original photo of the above.

View attachment 6487
Actually Vince isn't this Leila Gianni? If so indeed she is a lawyer in the Human Capital department.

One thing I like about Argentina is the females here don't seem to be so obsessed with botox and plastic surgery on their faces. Or at least they do less of it. It's shocking the # of girls even in their 20's in the US that are injecting so much botox they all look plastic and fake. Here I don't see so much of it. Breast augmentation is another story. Lots seem to have it or everyone is naturally endowed!

One thing I like about Argentina is the females here don't seem to be so obsessed with botox and plastic surgery on their faces. Or at least they do less of it. It's shocking the # of girls even in their 20's in the US that are injecting so much botox they all look plastic and fake. Here I don't see so much of it. Breast augmentation is another story. Lots seem to have it or everyone is naturally endowed!

Maybe not so much in the face but a lot of boob jobs here.

Ok I've gone down the rabbit hole and came across several members of La Libertad Avanza.

Are all the females beautiful?

From your link @Digital Nomad here are the other females.

You're forgetting the most powerful one!

"¡Viva la libertad carajo!

View attachment 6484
I know this photo of the VP is photoshopping but she is really a beautiful woman. She looks so classy. Really most of the females I came across there were very classy looking. I had business meetings everyday for a week and I remember thinking to myself every single meeting how fit and beautiful the women are there.

GA_zV39XYAEd1tY.jpeg

Is this really true??? That would be funny if so.

I came across this on X. I know it is a few years old because or the exchange rate. But @GlasgowJohn but is it normal for newspeople to dress like this? I watched some TV during my stay but didn't see anything like this!

Haven't seen this one but in general they give a lot of freedom to what people can wear on the air here. In Mexico it is much more risqué. I saw some weather station video females and it looks much better there!

Back