Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Am I the asshole? You be the judge please

lol just saw this. what?? i'm banned on the old forum; how could i post the original story there? Mick just admitted it was his post. then RicoSuave disappeared when confronted. are you having trouble following? like i said to someone else, @Avocado you are extremely unintelligent and yet you post all the time here. why don't you try reading books, listening to other people with different opinions, and posting less? you can't even contribute usefully to a basic conversation; this is something that 18-year-olds have mastered as they become adults, yet you fail time and time again to understand how a discussion works, and you misunderstand basic premises. i really think you make this forum worse by your constant negative and incorrect posting.

more likely, as i analyzed earlier, is that a local like you who has some sort of political ulterior motive is making fake profiles like RicoSuave to spread animosity and convince people that Expats are "ugly foreigners" - yet the story was made-up in this thread, so the entire premise is non-existent; the people aren't the same, RicoSuave is a fake identity, created by someone else who shares your political views. again, asked for the 3rd time, why are you on an Expat forum if you have foreigners so much?

also, you'll be okay buddy, profanity is just part of how adults converse sometimes. if you don't like swearing, then don't swear; there is already a filter on this forum to blur-out most bad words. your feelings about profanity aren't real, it's just your opinion. some people find it cathartic to swear, and it's a useful conversational tool to draw attention to passionate ideas. did you know that PhD people swear sometimes? that politicians use profanity at times? not sure why this is new to you; nor do i give a sh*t if you don't like cussing, since you're the least-intelligent person on this forum, minus maybe CheVos, so i couldn't care less what you opine on.

moving on, @starboy what's this forum's policy about intentional plagiarism and sewing dissonance? is RicoSuave going to be deleted since it's a fake identity?
Take a chill pill man. Relax. You are too angry at the world man. Dude you have too much time on your hands! I ain't no local. I already said this happened to me and I explained I do NOT speak Spanish. Moderator already talked to me. Chill out dude.

Take a chill pill man. Relax. You are too angry at the world man. Dude you have too much time on your hands! I ain't no local. I already said this happened to me and I explained I do NOT speak Spanish. Moderator already talked to me. Chill out dude.
He angry expat. Angry at everyone because he want Milei for President and everything not working. Thanks to God he doesn't have gun in Argentina! He want more guns here too. He very angry man.

He angry expat. Angry at everyone because he want Milei for President and everything not working. Thanks to God he doesn't have gun in Argentina! He want more guns here too. He very angry man.

Milei is going to be the greatest thing that ever happened to Argentina trust me just give it a year at least ;)

Yeah that was my post. Honestly if they just copy and pasted my exact post here I wouldn't mind its the changed details to make it seem like another arrogant scumbag tourist that is the problem. Could possibly have been done by a bitter Argentine who is mad about "rich" foreigners of which ive met a few lately as the economy goes through shock
I just saw your post. It made me wonder as I feel appreciated as a tourist but is this perception out there as "arrogant scumbag tourist"? I hope not. But do locals feel this way about us?

Back