Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Argentina and Ukraine working on joint weapons? Is this true?

Argentina signs Bürgenstock Declaration; Brazil does not​

Does anyone think that eventually Argentina will ban Russian tourists from entering Argentina to live there to support Ukraine's side? I see so many Russians immigrants here. I wonder if Milei will do anything to restrict this due to his loyalty to the Ukraine?
No I don't think Argentina would interfere in this. For the most part, the Russians coming here seem to have enough money to live here. Many are coming to start new lives and have children. Argentina already lets in people from all over the world. Immigration policies here are very lax.

Interesting this story of Russian spies that used a cover for being Argentines.

Do you think his time is prodcutive going off and meeting with Zelensky? Or working on Argentina's economic woes? Do you agree with his support of the Ukraine? Do you believe Argentina should be offering funds, weapons or troops?
Agree about staying the heck out of anything Ukraine related. Let them fight their own war. Argentina has nothing to offer. I feel sorry for the males in the Ukraine. Saw this and made me sick.

Does anyone else think that World War 3 will break out soon? And Argentina might be one of the safest countries?

Argentina might not be safe either if Milei gets too involved in Ukraine with providing those military aircraft. Mixed with the fact that many Russian males are fleeing Russia for Argentina to avoid going to war. Might not be a good combo.

But it's not just WW3. The world is a mess right now including USA. More conflicts than ever before. This is Los Angeles.

The world all over just seems to have changed in the past few years. People are all more angry than before. So much conflict and disputes. Immigration problems all over. There is also a big separation of people that have money and people that don't.

I just watched the video. I think that very few people know the answer to your question. Don't know who to believe anymore.
I feel like this @Sunny. I also watched this and other videos that seem credible. The problem these days is there is almost too much information. And now that AI can manipulate videos it is often difficult to believe what is the truth and what is made up. Is anyone else having this issue? I do know the Ukraine issue is very complicated.

I feel like this @Sunny. I also watched this and other videos that seem credible. The problem these days is there is almost too much information. And now that AI can manipulate videos it is often difficult to believe what is the truth and what is made up. Is anyone else having this issue? I do know the Ukraine issue is very complicated.
I have been a subscriber of that guy's YouTube Channel. Definitely shady things that went on in Ukraine. I'm proud to be American but I'm not proud of all the things our government does and the messes our government gets us involved in around the world.

More detailed analysis of Ukraine - https://www.watchdogmediainstitute.com/2017/07/8-months-in-ukraine-euromaidan-mh17.html

YouTube Channel

Many people feel for Ukrainians. I know I do. But many also are against sending billions and billions of dollars when we don't know what it's being spent on. Feel like we have enough problems in the US that aren't being dealt with.

Well if war did break out Argentina and Australia are two of the safest places.

And the ironic thing is many Russians will have already escaped to Argentina. Tons and tons of Russians here and more coming each day. They probably have read this article saying Argentina one of the safest places.

And the ironic thing is many Russians will have already escaped to Argentina. Tons and tons of Russians here and more coming each day. They probably have read this article saying Argentina one of the safest places.

You never know. Milei's loyalty to Israel might cause some issues.

Back