Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink August 2nd is International Beer Day: What is the most popular beer in Argentina?

Ron

Since tomorrow is International Beer Day, I was wondering which beer is the most popular or the most consumed here.

I was surprised by the answer, the most popular beer here is Quilmes. I imagine it's because it's the most affordable and also offers a lot of variety. I have to admit that my favorite beer here is Corona. What’s your favorite?

The Argentine beer that has won my heart is Patagonia. I understand it’s brewed in Bariloche. It’s very flavorful and offers a wide variety of options.

1722540387205.png

As a 25-year-old who enjoys trying different beers, I have to say that Patagonia is also my favorite Argentine beer. It has a really smooth and rich flavor that stands out. I’ve tried several varieties from their lineup, and each one has its own unique twist that makes it interesting. It’s definitely a great choice if you like flavorful and well-crafted beers. Plus, it’s easy to find since it’s sold in all the supermarkets. Highly recommend giving it a shot!

Back