Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink CADORE Ice Cream, Corrientes Street

Laura

Waiting in line for ice cream at Cadore is absolutely worth it! Although the space is tiny and you might lose at least 15 minutes in line, the ice cream is totally worth the wait. Not only is it renowned, but it's also among the best in Buenos Aires. I highly recommend trying the pistachio flavor! We knew it was the most popular ice cream spot in BA, and it truly pleasantly surprised us.

The 1/4 pot cost us $3,000.

1703257437115.jpeg

Yes, best ice cream in the city. It was mentioned in this other thread on great ice cream.

I was just there a few nights ago. Bought 1/2kg to go with pistacho, quinotos con whiskey and higo con nueces. Best in town indeed.

Attachments

• IMG_20240610_202320.jpg
    IMG_20240610_202320.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
Last Friday, with such pleasant weather, I decided to try the famous ice cream from Heladería Cadore that everyone talks about, and I must say it's exquisite. Being able to buy ice cream by the kilogram is new to me, it's something you only see here, and I understand why people love it so much. Even though you have to line up to order, it's totally worth it. If you're a fan of dulce de leche, you have to try the "superdulce de leche." It's amazing and absolutely delicious!

1722890153609.jpeg

Back