Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Orphan

Please help me

I. Am very fat ( 118kgs)

I have no family. I am an orphan
@BikeEnthusiast sorry to hear it. My brother also gained a lot of weight. It started as depression when he lost his job and he just ate unhealthy for many years. Do you have any weight loss plan at all? Do you have an unhealthy diet? My brother had limited mobility after a few years and had to go to a physical therapist and had to make a mobility plan.

Not sure if you have a treatment plan of diet and exercise but if not you should start a plan. You also may want to try therapy. That was key with my brother's morbid obesity. He got his mind right first and foremost which was essential and then everything else came together. He lost almost all of the weight he gained. It took 2.5 years but he lost it all and has never relapsed.

Good luck.

Please help me

I. Am very fat ( 118kgs)

I have no family. I am an orphan
I am sorry for you. Many people are orphans but they found a way to be happy. Also people don't have blood relative family but they make strong friendships and they become like family. It is never late to make new family. Many resources here in Argentina and people to talk to. Here we have very many therapist and doctors and inexpensive.

Listen to the others and talk to someone. Don't try to do it alone. There are a lot of resources out there and you can go as fast or slow as you want.

Back