Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Sports Sports Bars and Pubs: The Best Places to Watch Sports, Enjoy a Beer, and Follow the Copa America Matches with Argentina

ranchero

I'm a passionate football fan looking for recommendations on sports bars and pubs in Buenos Aires to enjoy the Copa America, especially to follow Argentina's thrilling matches. I love the vibrant atmosphere these places offer during sporting events.

I recently watched the last game at a bar in San Telmo and loved the experience, but I'm eager to explore other options around the city. I'm seeking venues with good beer, a friendly atmosphere, and of course, large screens to catch all the game details.

Additionally, I'd appreciate recommendations for places that offer a variety of food options to snack on during the matches. Does anyone have a favorite spot they'd recommend?

Looking forward to your suggestions and thanks in advance for your help!

Hi! Whenever I want to watch an exciting soccer match, I go to "Locos X el Futbol" in Recoleta. The place has a super vibrant and energetic vibe. The walls are covered with soccer jerseys, flags, and other sports memorabilia. There are giant screens everywhere, and the enthusiasm of the fans is contagious. I definitely plan to go back often. Highly recommend! :)

Hi! Whenever I want to watch an exciting soccer match, I go to "Locos X el Futbol" in Recoleta. The place has a super vibrant and energetic vibe. The walls are covered with soccer jerseys, flags, and other sports memorabilia. There are giant screens everywhere, and the enthusiasm of the fans is contagious. I definitely plan to go back often. Highly recommend! :)

Yes, Locos X el Futbol is very popular. That is where I go to watch games sometimes.

The Buenos Aires Herald just had an article about this today. I'm sure wherever you are it will be quite a celebration. Going to be tough in my household as we are huge Argentina fans and my kids were born there but my wife is Colombian. Her cousin plays on the Colombian national team. All her siblings are going to the gate in a player's box there on Sunday.

This is where I am going. Great on game day.

Reactions: Ron
Back