Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

There are plenty of banknotes in Argentina, yet Argentines are not rich

For all the positive articles out there (especially from outside of Argentina) I am not convinced that 2025 is going to look too good for Argentina. I hope I'm wrong. Inflation still is nuts there. First half of 2024 is already almost 90% inflation.

According to Marcos Galperin, the outlook for 2025 is looking great. A brilliant entrepreneur and visionary, he made it clear that MercadoLibre is just getting started. With plans to triple its users, expand online payments, use AI, and even deploy drones to reach more customers, he clearly sees a promising future. Plus, his focus on providing more loans to consumers and sellers shows he’s confident in the company’s growth and believes the investment outlook for the region is very bright.

According to Marcos Galperin, the outlook for 2025 is looking great. A brilliant entrepreneur and visionary, he made it clear that MercadoLibre is just getting started. With plans to triple its users, expand online payments, use AI, and even deploy drones to reach more customers, he clearly sees a promising future. Plus, his focus on providing more loans to consumers and sellers shows he’s confident in the company’s growth and believes the investment outlook for the region is very bright.

I hope he is right. The recession looks very difficult. My friends that I met there don't seem so optimistic right now. I hope you're right.

Back