Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Wow I like Milei's Picks for Deputies for LLA party!

Sometime ago, Bill Maher talked about the problem hookers are having distinguishing themselves from regular girls. “Over here, over here, it’s me, I’m the real whore!” It was very funny the way he said it but it is really sad that it's come to that. If I were a father, I don't think I'd be happy to see my daughter dress like a hooker.
I love Bill Haher. That is a good statement and especially with social media it seems like girls are rewarded for being like that. I'm amazed with the fascination of the Hawk Tuah girl. It's crazy to me a girl can just get overnight sensation by something stupid. She can make an OF account and make millions within a month. I see all of this and it makes me not want to have kids these days.

The young lady is Romina Malaespina

Model , singer , tv presenter and whatever....

The tv news is from 2020 or 2021

I was hoping to get her phone number but unfortunately.....
Thanks for the name. She looks beautiful minus the tattoos. I noticed while I was in Argentina a lot of girls there have tattoos. Seemed more common than in the USA. I didn't like that.

Thanks for the name. She looks beautiful minus the tattoos. I noticed while I was in Argentina a lot of girls there have tattoos. Seemed more common than in the USA. I didn't like that.

I noticed the same thing here about tattoos. I went to an Asado and all the females there had a few. Even the professional accountant that I met. I guess they are more popular worldwide. I don't like that trend.

I think the females in Buenos Aires were very attractive.

I guess it's true about Milei's tastes. Saw the other thread and his latest girlfriend. Crazy. I was in BA a few weeks and I didn't notice that many females with augmentation this large. Is this an Argentina thing? I didn't notice it. I guess I was missing out.

yowzers.jpg

I guess it's true about Milei's tastes. Saw the other thread and his latest girlfriend. Crazy. I was in BA a few weeks and I didn't notice that many females with augmentation this large. Is this an Argentina thing? I didn't notice it. I guess I was missing out.

View attachment 6817
My lord all of these women must have such severe back pain! Boob jobs here in Argentina are common but NOT this big. That isn't the norm. But it seems like many females here do get breast augmentation. Many of my friends here all have had one done. I heard that many health insurance plans even pay for the surgery.

My lord all of these women must have such severe back pain! Boob jobs here in Argentina are common but NOT this big. That isn't the norm. But it seems like many females here do get breast augmentation. Many of my friends here all have had one done. I heard that many health insurance plans even pay for the surgery.
I can confirm this is not the norm here. I have been living here for many years and while you might see this now and again like any country it certainly is not normal. I can't imagine the strain on their back. Honestly before seeing this thread I wouldn't say I have seen too many women here that go to that extreme on breast augmentation here.

It is correct that many health insurance plans at the higher levels pay for breast augmentation every few years. I can't remember how often they can get it but in previous companies where I paid for OSDE health plans, I had many of the females in the office all getting elective surgery for this. Although I can't say that these females on this thread are the norm in Argentina which is not the case.

Many private health insurance plans cover cosmetic surgeries, but usually only in the higher-tier plans. OSDE is the most popular choice, offering coverage for these procedures starting with plan 410.

View attachment 6821
What a country. Yes I can confirm. My girlfriend has OSDE 410 and they paid for hers. Many of her friends also got them with their insurance plan. Can you imagine if the USA was like this???

Thank god. Do guys even like that? It seems like there is a limit a woman should go. At a certain point you look like a circus freak.
Some guys do, I have friends that love em huge even at the expense of the woman being bigger as well. Personally, I'm not a breast guy and prefer them on the smaller side, more so the athletic, thinner look.

Some guys do, I have friends that love em huge even at the expense of the woman being bigger as well. Personally, I'm not a breast guy and prefer them on the smaller side, more so the athletic, thinner look.
Many of my friends are the same way @FuturoBA at the expense of women being bigger. I guess it is good we all have our own types. 😍

Getting back to the subject of LLA. Can they just kick out members if they disagree with them? That seems a bit extreme. Senator Francisco Paoltroni disagreed with spending $100 million on surveillance and they kick him out of their party? Seems strange since they only has 6 of the houses 72 Senators.

Every time I see something about politics and with the former President it seems like a soap opera!

Getting back to the subject of LLA. Can they just kick out members if they disagree with them? That seems a bit extreme. Senator Francisco Paoltroni disagreed with spending $100 million on surveillance and they kick him out of their party? Seems strange since they only has 6 of the houses 72 Senators.

Every time I see something about politics and with the former President it seems like a soap opera!

The politics here is very crazy. Sometimes you can't make this stuff up!

Here is another article about this.

Back